If you have a complaint or are concerned about the level of care you have received from our practice, please let us know.
Our promise to you is that we shall:
• Treat your complaint seriously
• Work to resolve your complaint promptly and in confidence
• Learn lessons and use them to review and where appropriate improve our service
If you telephone us or speak to us in person, the complaint will be logged, and whoever takes your call will attempt to resolve the issue for you. You can also complain using email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:-
• Find out what happened and what went wrong.
• Make sure you receive an explanation and apology if this is appropriate.
• Deal with your complaint and reach an amicable solution.
• Identify what we can do as a practice to ensure that this problem does not arise again.
Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolution Service
If you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction, you can talk to an independent source about it by ringing the Institute of Osteopathy on Freephone 0800 110 5857, or email email@example.com
General Osteopathic Council
If you are concerned about safety and you wish to instigate a formal complaint with the regulatory body, the General Osteopathic Council can be contacted on 0207 3576655. Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.